There have been a lot of babies in my life recently. Babies being born, babies growing up, and babies waiting to be born. It seems like everyone around me is having a baby, except me of course. Don't think that this is some kind of announcement.
With all of these babies, I can't help but having babies on the mind. (How many times do you think I can say babies in this blog post?) Mostly, cute baby clothes to give as presents to my sister who is having a little guy pretty soon. She is kind of particular about baby clothes, so I have been trying to find something just perfect.
I ran across this on a website tonight, and I think I hit the jackpot!


SOOOOOOO funny! Get two. Then you'll have one when you decide to have kids. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteahahaha. i think i need that outfit for myself...
ReplyDelete