Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Life...

Well, my friends, it has been longer than long since my last post. If you haven't talked to me in a year then you probably don't know that since then, I have gotten engaged, graduated from college, gotten married, and started a career as a full-time social worker.

It is funny how life can take you for a
whirlwind in such a short amount of time. It has been nearly 2 years since my last post, and I feel like my life has changed dramatically. I have a husband who loves me, my own apartment, my own office and a job that fills my heart with joy. I have made new friends and enhanced friendships with those who are closest to my heart. Life continues to be challenging, but with those challenges, I can find happiness in life, a kind of happiness that I never knew existed.

Rather than explaining in great detail all that has gone on for the past many months, here are some pictures that should explain it all:




























There you have it. The wedding pictures you've been waiting for, and one from our vacation to New York last summer.
I am excited to get back in the swing of the
blogging world! Here's to a new life and new adventures!

4 comments:

  1. PICTURES! i just thought about you this morning and how i need to call you. i'm coming to utah for conference :) :) :)...of course. i miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU POSTED! Yay! And LOVE the facelift. It inspires me. Maybe this summer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most adorable blog! I love it! I found it after stalking Katie Hawkes' blog...I know, I'm a bit of a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariah! I am so glad I found your blog! I was wondering how you have been!!! Congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Loves