Sunday, March 20, 2011

a place of love and beauty

I love it here....


And here...



And here...

Within the walls of the temple, peace and joy abide. More peace and more joy than can be felt in any other place on earth. There, we can leave the world behind to focus on all that is good and true in the world. What a tremendous gift.


“The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . . . is invested with divine commission to erect and maintain temples dedicated to the name and service of the true and living God.” - James E. Talmage

"When you put your heart into the temple, you end up with the temple in your heart." -Janet Thomas

To learn more, watch this. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

I love to see the temple. I love to be inside the temple. I love to see my friends and family partake of the incredible blessings that can be found there. Now, guess what? I get to work there, and serve there, and open doors to amazing experiences and lessons. Lucky me :)

1 comment:

  1. i love this! your blog looks so good. and i love the janet thomas quote. will call you soon and get detes on all of this!

    ReplyDelete

Loves